I am a digital artist. I live in Paris.
My work is visible on hugoarcier.com.
All photos and videos on this blog are my property. If not, the source will be provided.

social-006_facebook   social-038_instagram   social-003_twitter   social-013_vimeo   social-004_flickr   social-025_blogger   social-015_tumblr

Mar 3, 2010

DUPLICATE. SERIAL OBJECTS

DUPLICATE IPHONE. SERIAL OBJECTS.
DUPLICATE CROSS. SERIAL OBJECTS.

"By a strange mitosis phenomenon, the objects proliferate infinitely, at the expense of all that is natural and human. This proliferation levels and sterilizes everything in its way."

Discover my new series of 3d computer graphic images:
www.hugoarcier.com
or on flickr



"Par un étrange phénomène de mitose, ils prolifèrent à l'infini au détriment de la nature et de l'humain. Prolifération qui nivelle et stérilise tout sur son passage."

Découvrez ma nouvelle série d'images de synthèse :
www.hugoarcier.com
ou sur flickr

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels