I am a digital artist. I live in Paris.
My work is visible on hugoarcier.com.
All photos and videos on this blog are my property. If not, the source will be provided.

social-006_facebook   social-038_instagram   social-003_twitter   social-013_vimeo   social-004_flickr   social-025_blogger   social-015_tumblr

Mar 16, 2010

The Ghost-Writer

I had the opportunity to work at "Def2shoot" on "The Ghost-writer", the feature film of Roman Polanski.
The film was shot in a green screen studio. All set, the beach is computer graphic. My goal was to do an artistic research, to define the geography of the space and to create a numeric layout
that looks very close to the final result.

J'ai eu la chance de travailler chez "Def2shoot" sur le film de Roman Polanski "the ghost-writer".
Le film a été tourné en studio sur fond vert. Tout le décor, la plage est créée en image de synthèse. Mon but était de faire une recherche artistique, de définir la géographie de l'espace et créer une maquette numérique la plus proche possible du résultat final.


The Ghost-Writer
The Ghost-Writer
The Ghost-Writer

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels