I am a digital artist. I live in Paris.
My work is visible on hugoarcier.com.
All photos and videos on this blog are my property. If not, the source will be provided.

social-006_facebook   social-038_instagram   social-003_twitter   social-013_vimeo   social-004_flickr   social-025_blogger   social-015_tumblr

Feb 5, 2009

Souvenir from earth

"Souvenir from earth" is a european TV channel that broadcast film and video art.
3 of my films (les 5 siamoises, effets et reflets, amateur) are now running on this channel once a week!


"Souvenir from earth" est une chaine télé programmant des films et vidéos d'art.
3 de mes films (les 5 siamoises, effets et reflets, amateur) sont maintenant diffusés sur cette chaine, une fois par semaine!
Cette chaine est visible en france sur freetv canal 129.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels