I am a digital artist. I live in Paris.
My work is visible on hugoarcier.com.
All photos and videos on this blog are my property. If not, the source will be provided.

social-006_facebook   social-038_instagram   social-003_twitter   social-013_vimeo   social-004_flickr   social-025_blogger   social-015_tumblr

Sep 10, 2009

Y-Translation / Ophelia

HUGO ARCIER "Y-Translation / Ophelia"

"Simply changing the position of a plane is enough to construe an expression of time and to generate a story and emotions. Astounding, isn’t it?"

My new 3d images series is online.
www.hugoarcier.com


"Le simple changement de position d'une plaque suffit à exprimer le temps et à créer une narration et des émotions. Etonnant."

Ma nouvelle série d'images 3d est online.
hugoarcier.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels